Jaime Orozco serves as Head of Construction for TCC Iberia. In this role, he is responsible for overseeing the completion of construction projects by handling planning, quality, budgeting, and making key decisions to ensure that construction projects are in conformity with the proposed specifications and budget and are completed on time.
Orozco has more than 21 years of experience within the Construction and Real Estate development business, carrying out building projects, including logistic warehouses, industrial factories, hospitals, residential buildings, and civil engineering projects, including roads, water treatment plants, electrical substations, in Spain and internationally.
- Trammell Crow Company, Head of Construction, 2021-Present
- P3 Logistic Parks, Project Manager, 2019-2021
- Oproler, Chief Operating Officer, 2013-2019
- Conavinsa (Prainsa Group), Group Manager, 2005-2012 FCC, Site Manager, 2003-2005
- ACS-Dragados, Site Manager, 1999-2003
Education & Credentials
- ESIC Business School – Executive Master in Business Administration
- Technical University of Madrid – MSc Master of Science in Civil Engineering