Jean-Marc serves as Managing Director, Head of France and Belgium for Trammell Crow Company. Based in Paris, Jean-Marc is responsible for the overall direction, strategy, sourcing, acquisition and financing for the development of large-scale logistics development projects across France and Belgium.
Before joining TCC, Jean-Marc served as Managing Director for Financière des Quatre Rives (FQR), a specialist development and asset management company headquartered in Paris with more than 100,000 sq m under construction. Prior to FQR, he held various roles covering the spectrum of residential and commercial property development, investment and asset management responsibilities (which is now part of Cushman & Wakefield).
Outside of his professional life, Jean-Marc enjoys competitive sports like golf, boxing and tennis.
- Trammell Crow Company – Paris, France – 2022 to present
Managing Director & Head of France & Belgium
- Financière des Quatre Rives (FQR) – 2021 to 2022
- MYWHITE – 2017 to 2021
- MARTEK GROUP - 2011 to 2017
Deputy Managing Director – Associate
- CIBEX – 2006 to 2011
Deputy Managing Director
- GA – 2003 to 2006
- DTZ – 1996 to 2006
Director, member of the Management Committee
Director of the Key Accounts Department Offices and Corporate
Chairman DTZ Paneuropean and France Logistic Team
Director Logistics, Light Industrial and Office Paris North and East
- SOGETEX – 1995 to 1996
Consultant Light industrial Paris
Education & Credentials
- ESPI - Ecole Supérieure des Professions Immobilières 1990
- Asset management of a 800 000 m² logistic portfolio
- Over 600,000m² of logistic development as developer or advisor
- Over 270 000 m² of office, residential and retail as developer