Mr. Goggins serves as Senior Managing Director for Trammell Crow Company’s Northeast Metro Division and is responsible for the overall performance and profitability of the company’s real estate development activities in the Northeast United States from Delaware, north to Connecticut and west to Ohio. In his capacity as Senior Managing Director, he is responsible for raising capital, setting investment strategy, creating client flow, financing and overseeing the day-to-day activities of the Northeast Metro group. He is also a former Chairperson and a current member of Trammell Crow Company’s national operating committee.
Since joining Trammell Crow Company in 1994, Jeff’s responsibilities have included all aspects related to the development, financing, leasing and management of both speculative and build-to-suit projects. Completed projects have totaled over five million square feet of office, medical and industrial space as well as over 1,500 acres of land development.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Board Member of Radnor Conservancy
- Member, ULI
- Member, NAIOP
Education & Credentials
- A.A.S. Civil Engineering Technology
- A.A.S. Architectural Engineering Technology
- Delaware Technical & Community College
- Endo Pharmaceuticals - 300,000 SF BTS worldwide HQ, delivered in 14 months
- Princeton Medical Arts Pavilion - 140,000 sf, on-campus medical office building, delivery May 2012, LEED® Pre-certified
- Atwater Corporate Center - 388-acre brownfield redevelopment initiative on the site of the former Cedar Hollow Quarry. Approvals have been received for over 1 million sf of office, 549 homes, 326 multi-family units, hotel, restaurants and convenience retail.
- Middlesex Center - 1,351,200 sf cross dock bulk distribution warehouse
Awards & Recognition
- 2012 Business Leader of the Year - Great Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce