Jerry Ebert serves as Senior Vice President with Trammell Crow Company’s Midwest Business Unit. He is responsible for all construction and design aspects of Trammell Crow Company’s development and acquisition activity in the Midwest region. Within these responsibilities, Ebert oversees the contractors, architects, and engineers enlisted to design and build the company’s projects.
Jerry has over 18 years of experience in the design, construction and development of office, medical office, tenant improvement, retail, industrial, multifamily residential and hospitality projects in the Chicago, Minneapolis and Phoenix markets.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Jerry served as Director responsible for planning and executing client capital budgets and ensuring business continuity at CBRE Chicago. Prior to joining CBRE, he served as Senior Project Manager with Opus Development Corporation, where he was responsible for managing the development of proposals, project budgets and schedules, and overseeing the project team and design. In addition, he assisted in the execution of three speculative office developments totaling 540,000 square feet. Opus Landmark of Lake Forest II, Highland Landmark V, and Opus Gateway at The Glen.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Member, Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Member, U.S. Green Building Council
- Committee member, Boy Scouts of America
Education & Credentials
- University of Illinois, BS, Engineering
Maple & Main Apartments - 115 apartments in Downers Grove, IL
- The Island - 174 apartment units in Minnetonka, MN
- Midtown Business Center - 185,470 SF industrial development in Roseville, MN
- Highland Landmark V in Downers Grove with tenants DeVry, Inc. (175,000 SF) and Dover Corporation (70,000 SF)
- Park 205 – 115 apartment units in Park Ridge, IL
- Arcata - 165 apartment units in Golden Valley, MN
- Junction Flats - 182 apartment units in Minneapolis, MN
- Plaza Town Center, a 109,154 SF medical office campus in Peoria, AZ
- The Opus Landmark of Lake Forest II in Lake Forest with tenants Solo Cup Company (133,000 SF) and ICON Clinical Research (28,000 SF)
- Foundry - 164 apartment units in Minneapolis, MN
- Midtown Square - 138 apartment units in Glenview, IL
- Lakeshore Medical Center, a 171,000 SF medical office facility, Chicago, IL
- Opus Gateway at The Glen in Glenview with tenants Mead Johnson Nutrition (67,000 SF) and Navman Wireless (9,000 SF).