Joe Grimes serves as Vice President with Trammell Crow Company’s (TCC) Midwest Business Unit. He is responsible for all construction and design aspects of Trammell Crow Company’s development and acquisition activity in the Midwest region. Joe oversees the contractors, architects, and engineers enlisted to design and build the company’s projects.
Joe has over 30 years of experience in the design, construction and development of office, medical office, tenant improvement, retail, industrial, multifamily residential and hospitality projects in the Chicago, Minneapolis, SE Wisconsin, Columbus and SE Florida markets.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Joe served as a Vice President with Meridian Design Build, where he was responsible for managing the development of proposals, project budgets and schedules, and overseeing the project team and design.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Member, U.S. Green Building Council
Education & Credentials
- Marquette University, BS Civil Engineering
Avidor Edina - 165 55+ apartments in Edina, MN*
- Avidor Minnetonka - 168 55+ apartments in Minnetonka, MN*
- Kerry Foods - 76,000 SF Manufacturing Warehouse in Sturtevant, WI
- Overnight Delivery Facility- 227,000 SF in West Palm Beach, FL
- St. Mary's College Apartments, 73 beds in Notre Dame, IN
- SC Johnson Distribution Facilty - LEED Gold, 432,000 SF in Sturtevant, WI
*Multifamily projects by High Street Residential, TCC's residential subsidiary