Dallas, TX 75201
Joel Behrens serves as Managing Director within Trammell Crow Company’s (TCC) Dallas-Ft. Worth Business Unit and of High Street Residential, TCC’s wholly-owned subsidiary specializing in the development of multifamily housing. In his role, he is responsible for the origination, financing, joint venture structuring, and execution of multi-family investments in Texas.
During his tenure at TCC, Joel has executed on 7.1 million square feet of office, multifamily and mixed-use development projects with a total capitalized value of 2.0 billion totaling over 4,700 units.
Joel began his career with TCC in 2008 as an Associate in the Houston office, focusing on office development. From 2009-2010, Joel served as an Asset Manager in Dallas, assisting with the investment committee processand oversight of TCC’s development projects.In 2010, Joel joined the Dallas-Ft. Worth Business Unit as a Vice President where he assisted in the under writing and marketing of office, industrial and multifamily projects. In 2012, Joel took over the leadership of the Dallas-Ft. Worth High Street Residential team.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, National Multifamily Housing Council
- Board Member, McKinney Avenue Transit Authority
- Board Member, Uptown Dallas, Inc.
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Member, Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
Education & Credentials
- University of Wisconsin, MBA, Real Estate and Urban Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, BBA, Accounting & Finance
- The Montgomery - 370 units*
- Legacy Square - 363 units*
- Residences at Park District - 228 units*
- The Kincaid at Legacy - 300 units*
- Parkside Residences - 307 units*
- M-Line Tower - 261 units*
- Knox Heights - 182 units*
- Olympus on Broadway - 383 units*
- Olympus on Main - 352 units*
- Union at Carrollton Square PhaseI & II - 311 units*
- Crestview Commons Phase IV - 226 units*
- Crestview Commons Phase III -353 units*
- Desoto Town Center - 151 units*
- 5th Street Crossing at Garland Station -188 units*
*Multifamily projects by High Street Residential, TCC's residential subsidiary