Jonathan Probst is a Senior Associate with Trammell Crow Company in the firm’s Dallas office. He focuses on acquisition and development of office and industrial properties throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and is involved in all aspects of the development and investment processes.
In this role, Jonathan is responsible for identification, analysis, and execution of acquisition and development opportunities, and is also involved with market research, due diligence, capital raising, and asset management.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Urban Land Institute - Member
- NAIOP - Member
- The Real Estate Council - Member
Education & Credentials
- University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business - MBA
- Iowa State University – BS
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder
- Park District - Dallas, TX - 900,000 SF
- Legacy Tower - Plano, TX - 342,000 SF
- 35-Eagle - Fort Worth, TX - 1,590,000 SF
- Chalk Hill Distribution Center - Dallas, TX - 518,000 SF
- I-30 Building III - Dallas, TX - 292,000 SF
- JJ Lemmon - Dallas ,TX - 701,600 SF