Josh Udelhofen is a Senior Vice President for Trammell Crow Company’s Midwest operations. In this role, Josh is responsible for the sourcing, underwriting, and field execution activities in the St. Louis and Kansas City markets, as well as select markets in Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan.
Prior to joining TCC, Josh held senior leadership positions with two St. Louis-based development firms, Altus Properties and The Koman Group. During his tenure at these well-respected firms, Josh oversaw the development of over $600MM in development across multiple product types, including 967 multifamily units, 966 student housing beds, and over $1MM square feet of Class A office space. Notable achievements include the development of Missouri’s first LEED Gold office building (Centene Plaza), the highest multifamily per-unit sales price (Arterra), and two St. Louis Development of the Year recognitions (Cupples 9 and 700 Market).
- Trammell Crow Company, Senior Vice President – St. Louis, MO – February 2022 to Present
- Lindell Development, Founder and Principal – St. Louis, MO – May 2021 to February 2022
- Altus Properties, Managing Director, Development – St. Louis, MO – May 2016 to April 2021
- Koman Group, Chief Investment Officer – St. Louis, MO – December 2007 to April 2016
- JLL, Vice President – St. Louis, MO – June 2005 to December 2007
- Pace Properties, Associate – St. Louis, MO – June 2001 to June 2004
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- St. Louis Habitat for Humanity, Board Member 2019 – 2021
- Urban Land Institute, Member
Education & Credentials
- University of Missouri-Columbia Business School, B.S., Finance & Banking and Real Estate