Lauren Black serves as Senior Associate – Development & Investment for Trammell Crow Company’s Northeast Business Unit. In this role, she is responsible for all aspects of the industrial development process including site planning, market and feasibility analysis, financial modeling and underwriting, due diligence, design and value engineering, and leasing and disposition.
Prior to joining TCC, Lauren worked for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in the Enforcement Division where she was responsible for managing cases brought under the 2010 Dodd-Frank Act. She began her career at the U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division working on Americans with Disabilities Act compliance.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Co-President of Penn Students Women in Real Estate
- Senior Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion for Wharton Real Estate Club
Education & Credentials
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Master of Business Administration, 2021
- Bryn Mawr College, Bachelor of Arts, 2010
- STEEL CITY TRADE CENTER
Bethlehem, PA. 483,978 SF speculative warehouse project. Delivered Q1 2020.
- NORTH VALLEY TRADE CENTER
North Whitehall Township, PA. 1.3MM SF speculative industrial warehouse facility under construction.