Lee Ferguson serves as Vice President in the Denver office of Trammell Crow Company (TCC) where plays a key role in the pursuit, analysis and predevelopment of ground-up development and value-add investment opportunities, including multi-family, mixed-use, industrial and office developments. In addition, Lee is currently focused on the Denver Water Operations Complex, where he is responsible for managing principal aspects of design, construction and specialty requirements of industrial and office development, amenities, and site infrastructure.
Prior to joining the Denver team, Lee worked at the TCC Houston office, focusing on the development of the FMC Technologies Campus Facility. He was responsible for managing all aspects of design, construction and specialty requirements of office development, amenities and infrastructure portion of the campus.
During his 15+ year career, Lee worked on a variety of projects including office, hospitality, civic, residential, retail and master planned campuses. This experience has made him successful at leading and managing all aspects of a development including design, budgeting, coordinating, bidding, negotiation, permitting and construction. Lee has diverse business, management and development experience with a track record that has consistently steered projects through the development process on-time and under-budget. Lee holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Texas at Austin and a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from Texas Tech University.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- LEED Accredited Professional – New Construction
- Urban Land Institute
- San Antonio Chapter Young Leader Committee Chair (2010 - 2012);
- San Antonio Chapter Young Leader Committee Member (2007 - 2014)
- Graduate Real Estate Society, University of Texas at Austin (2012 – Present)
- Texas MBA Investment Club, University of Texas at Austin (2012 – 2014)
- American Institute of Architects, Associate Member (2004 – Present)
- Real Estate Council of San Antonio - Leadership Development Program Graduate (2008)
Education & Credentials
- The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs Business School, MBA - 2014
- Texas Tech University, BS in Architecture - 2004