Lee-Willem Visavachaiwat serves as Senior Business Development Manager for Trammell Crow Company in Germany. He is responsible for sourcing new opportunities, budgeting and underwriting of new development projects as well as overseeing projects from acquisition and concept stages, through design development to exit.
A 10-year veteran in the real estate sector, Visavachaiwat has experience in project development, acquisition, real estate valuation and asset management.
- Trammell Crow Company – Hamburg, Germany – 2021 to present Senior Business Development Manager
- CBRE GmbH – Frankfurt, Germany – 2019 to 2021
Team Leader/Associate Director
- IFM AG – Frankfurt, Germany – 2017 to 2018
Investment Manager & Project developer
- CBRE GmbH – Frankfurt, Germany – 2015 to 2017
- CBRE GmbH – Berlin, Germany - 2012 to 2015
- Arminius Kapitalgesellschaft mbH – Frankfurt, Germany - 2010 to 2012
Junior Asset Manager
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
Education & Credentials
- University Regensburg – International Real Estate Business School (IREBS), Real Estate Economist University Rhein Main – Wiesbaden Business School, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration