Lena Pan serves as Vice President of Trammell Crow Company’s Northern California Business Unit. In her role, Lena is responsible for various aspects of acquisitions and development including underwriting, market feasibility studies, due diligence, site planning, deal structuring, capitalization, and execution. She is focused on communicating regularly with TCC’s debt and equity partners, working to strengthen the firm’s capital partner relationships throughout Northern California.
Prior to joining TCC, Lena was a Senior Analyst at CBRE Capital Markets in Seattle, where she was responsible for underwriting multifamily transactions. Lena earned her MBA from the University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business and her Master of Real Estate Development from the University of Southern California.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- TCC Professional Women's Network Board of Directors
- Berkeley Real Estate Alumni Association Steering Committee
- UC Berkeley Real Estate D&I Committee
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) SF Program Committee
- NAIOP San Francisco Bay Area Chapter Member
Education & Credentials
- University of California Berkeley, Haas School of Business, MBA
- University of Southern California, Sol Price School of Public Policy, MRED