Lindsay Lechner serves as Vice President of Trammell Crow Company’s Capital Markets Group. In this role, she is responsible for identifying, structuring and securing debt and equity capital to support the joint-venture activity of Trammell Crow Company’s development and investment business throughout the country.
Prior to joining TCC, Lechner served as Assistant Vice President for PNC Financial Services, where she was responsible for developing the firm’s capital framework and liquidity plan. She began her career as a quantitative risk analyst for Goldman Sachs Group.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Urban Land Institute – Co-Chair Philadelphia Housing Council
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
Education & Credentials
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Master of Business Administration, 2018
- The University of Notre Dame, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 2009
- Matson Mill | Conshohocken, PA | 280-unit multifamily development
- Glasshouse | Pittsburgh, PA | 319-unit multifamily development
- Chelsea at Fair Lawn | Fair Lawn, NJ | 106-bed senior living development