Matt brings over 35 years of development and construction expertise to Trammell Crow Company. During his career, he has managed development and/or construction of over 25,000,000 square feet of office buildings, parking structures, mixed-use projects, industrial buildings, high tech facilities and public facilities, ranging from $5 million to over $400 million from conception to project completion.
Matt is a recognized industry leader in office product and often lends his expertise to other TCC business units as well as serves as a Subject Matter expert to the TCC Investment Committee. Matt’s strengths include deal underwriting, securing of entitlements, comprehensive development management, pre-construction programming, design-build and construction management. His career path has included various positions from project superintendent to development manager and he is known for his ability to manage and execute difficult projects on time and on budget.
Prior to joining TCC, Matt held positions with other development and construction firms, including Project Executive/Business Unit Manager with Howard S. Wright Construction Company; Senior Project Manager with Opus West Construction Corporation; Senior Project Manager with L.E. Wentz Company and ARB, Inc., and Project Superintendent with Turner Construction Company.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, NAIOP, SoCal chapter
- Advisory Council Member, California State University Long Beach School of Engineering
- Member, Trammell Crow Company National LEED® “Green Task Force”
Education & Credentials
- California State University, Long Beach, B.S., Construction Engineering Management
- The Boardwalk
- I-215 Fulfillment Center- Amazon BTS
- Redlands Businesss Center – Amazon BTS
- County Law Building
- Magnolia Point
- Gateway at Alhambra
- Innovation Village Research Park