Matt Nunn serves as Principal for Trammell Crow Company in the firm’s Philadelphia Business Unit. In this role, he is responsible for all aspects of the development process including market analysis, land and deal sourcing, financial analysis, due diligence, debt and equity relationships, vertical development coordination, leasing and disposition. Since joining TCC in 2014, Matt has contributed to the development of more than 10MM square feet of industrial projects totaling over $775MM in value in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland.
Prior to joining TCC, Matt served on the plant management team for NVR, Inc. where he supported the manufacturing of over 2,000 residential units. Matt oversaw materials purchasing, scheduling and logistics, customer service, and quality control in all phases of the construction process.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, ULI
- Member, NAIOP
Education & Credentials
- Columbia Business School, Masters of Business Administration, 2014
- Vassar College, Bachelor of Arts, 2009
- STEEL CITY TRADE CENTER
Bethlehem, PA. 483,978 sf speculative warehouse project. Delivering Q1 2020.
- NORTH EAST COMMONS
North East, MD. 716,490 sf speculative warehouse project. Delivering Q1 2020.
- 78 Trade Center - Upper Bern, PA. 1,008,867 speculative warehouse project. Delivering Q2 2018.
- Cranbury Logistics Center - Cranbury, NJ. Three-building, 2,783,739 sf industrial park. Building 1 leased to Amazon.com
Building 2 leased to Wayfair.com
Building 3 leased to Performance Team.
- Principio Business Park I - Perryville, MD. 1,148,890 sf speculative warehouse fully leased to Amazon.com.
- LOC8 - East Windsor, NJ. 410,137 sf speculative warehouse fully leased to LG Electronics. Q4 2017.
- Lehigh Valley Trade Center - Bethlehem, PA. Two-building speculative warehouse project totaling 1,245,198 sf. 100% leased to four tenants.
- Lebanon Valley Distribution Center - Fredericksburg, PA. 1,080,421 sf speculative warehouse fully leased to Ace Hardware. Q1 2018.
- LVIP VII - Bethlehem, PA 677,088 sf speculative warehouse fully leased to Primark.