Matt Nunn serves as Vice President for Trammell Crow Company in the firm’s Philadelphia Business Unit. In this role, he is responsible for all aspects related to the financial modeling and underwriting of prospective developments including: financial projections, market and feasibility analysis, site planning, leasing, disposition, as well as the implementation of property business plans and capital budgets.
Prior to joining TCC, Matt served on the plant management team for NVR, Inc. where he supported the manufacturing of over 2,000 residential units. Matt oversaw materials purchasing, scheduling and logistics, customer service, and quality control in all phases of the construction process.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, ULI
- Member, NAIOP
Education & Credentials
- Columbia Business School, Masters of Business Administration, 2014
- Vassar College, Bachelor of Arts, 2009
- 78 Trade Center - Upper Bern, PA. 1,008,867 speculative warehouse project. Delivering Q2 2018.
- Lebanon Valley Distribution Center - Fredericksburg, PA. 1,080,421 sf speculative warehouse fully leased to Ace Hardware. Q1 2018.
- Humboldt East Trade Center - Hazle Township, PA. 440,504 sf speculative warehouse project. Delivering Q1 2018.
- Cranbury Logistics Center - Cranbury, NJ. Three-building, 2,783,739 sf industrial park. Building 2 leased to Amazon.com. Building 1 delivering Q2 2018.
- LOC8 - East Windsor, NJ. 410,137 sf speculative warehouse fully leased to LG Electronics. Q4 2017.
- Principio Business Park I - Perryville, MD. 1,148,890 sf speculative warehouse fully leased to Amazon.com.
- Lehigh Valley Trade Center - Bethlehem, PA. Two-building speculative warehouse project totaling 1,245,198 sf. 90% leased.
- Lehigh Valley Industrial Park - Bethlehem, PA. 677,088 sf fully leased speculative warehouse.