Mr. Maio provides construction expertise in the planning, programming, design and execution of client facilities to include site improvements, base building construction, occupied renovations
and new tenant improvements. Mr. Maio is responsible for managing Trammell Crow Company developments in Richmond and the Virginia Tidewater Region. He manages and leads the construction management staff in the market and ensures thorough staff understanding and implementation of operations, policies and procedures.
Additional duties include managing design consultants, general contractors, developing project budgets, schedules and design criteria to meet project requirements. Mr. Maio is experienced in all phases of construction management. Mr. Maio carefully monitors projects to ensure they are completed on schedule and within budget.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Trevor served as Project Engineer Estimator for The Clark Construction Group, Inc. He also served as an Architect and Project Manager of Karl E. Kohler Associates.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, American Institute of Architects Member
- Member, Washington Building Congress
- Churchhill Activities and Tutoring
Education & Credentials
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Bachelor of Architecture
- Virginia Registered Architect
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC
- MedStar Health
- King Abdullah Academy
- Milestone Business Park / Digital Receiver Technology
- Riverside Health / Hampton Surgery Center
- Forest Medical Plaza
- Capitol Square / Finance Building
- Calvary Baptist Church / The Portrait Building
- Ballston Gateway
- Dulles Technology Center