Mike Manley has over 35 years of experience in the construction industry in roles of progressive responsibility. He is responsible for overseeing all aspects of development assignments including managing, coordinating and administering projects from initial concept planning stages to procurement of construction, reviewing bids and contract negotiation. Mike manages several development project teams, as well as overseeing the consultants and contractors. His expertise in design document review and improvement, land use optimization, design and construction contracts, HVAC systems, building automation control, and construction project management have made certain the smooth integration and delivery of projects.
Mike plays a crucial role in maintaining and interfacing with clients, ensuring total contract compliance with all criteria and reaching all performance specifications, including quantitative cost saving specifications.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Association of Energy Engineers Certifications: CEM, CLEP & CIAQP
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
Education & Credentials
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, BS, Civil Engineering
- Additional courses in building mechanical systems, building systems automation and construction law
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- K2M, Inc. Global Headquarters
- BW Gateway
- Smithsonian Institute
- McMillan Redevelopment
- Maryland Trade Center III
- MedStar Health