Nancy Moses serves as Vice President with Trammell Crow Company with a primary focus on healthcare development for the Los Angeles business unit. Nancy is responsible for all aspects of the development process including acquisition, execution and disposition. Nancy specializes in client management, helping users identify and implement real estate solutions that provide high quality care to patients, and is sought after by clients for her ability to provide a turnkey delivery from the initial programming through project close-out.
Nancy’s portfolio includes over 400,000 sf of successfully executed healthcare development, with over 500,000 sf in the pipeline. Recent projects include the Engemann Student Health Center on the USC Campus, the USC Keck School of Medicine Soto Health Science Building on the USC Health Science Campus, and continued retail clinic expansions for the Keck School of Medicine.
In addition to her healthcare developments, Nancy recently delivered the $45M Water Garden renovation project on behalf of J.P. Morgan, which includes modernizing the property grounds, interior lobbies and elevators, restrooms and signage program as a proactive measure to create a space that is more usable for the tenants, more sustainable for the environment and more connected to the new Bergamot Expo Station. The project is estimated to save over 2.4 million gallons of water per year.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- LEED AP BC + C
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Urban Land Institute, Member
Education & Credentials
- Chapman University, Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Medical Office Building
- Water Garden Renovation
- 2000 Avenue of the Stars
- USC Engemann Student Health Center
- USC Keck Medicine Health Sciences Building
- Keck Medicine of USC Executive Health and Imaging Center
- Keck Medicine of USC HC4 Eye Institute Surgical and Ophthalmology Suites
- Century Plaza Towers Capital Renovation
- Century Plaza Towers Central Plant