Paula Arthur serves as Project Coordinator for Trammell Crow Company with a focus on Development and Investment in Houston, Texas. Responsible for various aspects of project management, monthly progress reports, funding draw requests, project close-out and meeting planning and documentation. Prior to joining Trammell Crow, she has significant experience in the commercial brokerage arena including sales and leasing office, industrial and land assets.
Paula joined TCC as a part of the FMC Technologies team working with institutions on the overall coordination in development of both office and industrial projects.
Paula previously worked with CBRE as a Senior Marketing Specialist on the Portfolio Services team. She has 20+ years of experience working in the real estate industry in capacities including commercial sales and leasing, market research, property management, and construction management.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- University of Houston Alumni Association Member
- Houston Society of Technical Communication Member
- Halo House Foundation Volunteer
- Project Management Institute Member
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals Member (APMP)
- American Heart Association - TCC Campaign Coordinator (2016-2017)
Education & Credentials
- University of Houston - Bachelor of Science - Training and Development Technology
- University of Houston Downtown - Technical Communication Graduate Studies
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - Texas
- TechnipFMC Campus
- Fallbrook Pines
- International Air CargoCentre II
- Keswick AirFreight & LogisticsCentre
- Lakeview Buisness Park
- Park 8Ninety
- PBP Inc. Build-to-Suit
- Seton Lake
- GE Laboratory