Pete Murphy serves as Vice President for Trammell Crow Company in the firm’s Philadelphia Business Unit. Pete is responsible for the management of major development assignments across multiple product types. This includes site evaluations, due diligence, budget preparation, scheduling, permitting, entitlements, design, cost estimating, and contractor selection and oversight.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Pete worked at The Buccini/Pollin Group as a Development Asset Manager responsible for the on-time and on-budget delivery of complex projects. Notable accomplishments include the development, renovation and oversight of over 1 MM SF of projects, totaling over $100 MM in combined investment, as well as, the successful delivery of Chemours world-wide headquarters spanning over 280,000 SF in the historic DuPont Building in Wilmington, DE.
Education & Credentials
- Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business, Master of Business Administration
- U.S. Naval Academy, Bachelor of Science Economics, (engineering core curriculum)
- Parc Plymouth Meeting, 398 Unit Luxury Apartment, Plymouth Meeting, PA, Delivered Q2 2015
- Chemours World Headquarters, 267,000 SF renovation of Historic DuPont Building, Wilmington, DE, Delivered Q4 2018
- DE.CO Wilmington, 4,000 SF Food Hall in historic DuPont Building, Wilmington, DE, Delivered Q2 2019
- North Valley Trade Center, 1.3MM SF Speculative Industrial/Warehouse Facility, North Whitehall, Township, PA
- Lehigh Valley Trade Center II, 527,000 SF Speculative Industrial Warehouse Facility, Lower Nazareth Township, PA
- Cortlandt Manor Senior Living, 120 Unit Independent, Assisted, Memory Care Facility, Cortlandt Manor, NY