Philip Tsui serves as Vice President for Trammell Crow Company and is responsible for all phases of industrial development for the Los Angeles Business Unit.
Currently, Philip is managing the development of The Brickyard, a 1 million-square-foot, Class-A industrial distribution center located in the City of Compton. More recently, Philip completed the development and disposition of the 370,000-square-foot CleanTech Manufacturing Center in Los Angeles, CA and the construction of a 2100 ton central plant for Watt Plaza in Century City, CA.
Philip has more than 2 million square feet of development management experience in both base building and tenant improvement construction.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- University of Southern California Marshall Alumni Association, Member
- NAIOP, Member
- Valley Industry and Commerce Association, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
Education & Credentials
- UCLA Anderson School of Management, Masters of Business Administration
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- The Brickyard
- Farmers Insurance, J.P.
- Morgan Parking Facility
- Harman Business Center
- Carson Industrial Center
- Clean Tech Manufacturing Center
- Century Plaza Towers Central Plant
- Figueroa Plaza Restoration
- USC Health Science Building
- USC Student Health Center
- Watt Plaza Central Plant