Rahul Dutta serves as Vice President with Trammell Crow Company (TCC) in the firm’s Austin Business Unit where he is responsible for leading and managing the design, construction, budgeting, scheduling, and overall execution of large, complex development projects. His construction background combined with his knowledge of the development process serve to benefit the client.
Rahul has more than 24 years of professional experience in planning, design, construction, operational support, and tenant relations. He has been successful managing the execution of commercial office, medical, hospitality, multifamily and public works projects. His vast experience and diversity give him the knowledge and problem solving skills need for developing any product type.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- US Green Building Council - LEED Accredited Professional
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) - Member
- NAIOP | Commercial Real Estate Development Association - Member
Education & Credentials
- University of Oklahoma - MS, Construction Administration/Management
- GNDU India - BArch, Bachelor of Architecture