Raymond Kieffer serves as a Vice President for Trammell Crow Company within the firm’s Dallas-Fort Worth Business Unit. He applies more than 15 years of experience in real estate development and engineering consulting to manage building design and construction related activities for the firm’s development projects.
Mr. Kieffer joined Trammell Crow Company in 2012 and previously served as regional project manager with a national resort and single-family developer, as well as serving as project manager with regional civil and structural consulting firms.
Mr. Kieffer has managed development of more than 2,000,000 square feet of Industrial product within the Dallas/Fort Worth market as well as managed TI projects totaling more than 1,000,000 square feet.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
Urban Land Institute – North Texas Chapter, Member
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Member
- U.S. Green Building Council – North Texas Chapter, Member
- Friends of the Trinity Strand Trail, Board Member
Education & Credentials
- Texas Tech University, Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer, State of Texas
- LEED Accredited Professional (AP – BD+C)
- Cedardale Distribution Center - 776,630 SF
- Chalk Hill Distribution Center - 518,241 SF
- JJ Lemmon Distribution Center - 701,600 SF
- Penn Distribution Center - 823,000 SF
- DFW Trade Centers VI, VII & IX - 1,000,000 SF
- Amazon Tenant Improvements - 400,000 SF
- Graybar Electric Tenant Improvements - 200,000 SF