Mr. Bolte serves as Senior Construction Manager at Trammell Crow Company. In this role, he manages the design and construction process from coordination with design professionals through project close out for projects within the MidAtlantic Business Unit. Seth has over 22 years of diversified and versatile experience in the planning for, leading and managing of both commercial and multifamily residential projects.
Mr. Bolte has the proven ability to evaluate and breakdown complex issues and implement tactical solutions. He is a critical thinker with innovative ideas to maintain design intent and budget. Mr. Bolte is experienced in all phases of construction management.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Metro Washington and Virginia Chapters
- Member, Washington Building Congress
- Team Leader, Rebuilding Together Alexandria
- Den Leader, Outdoor Activities Coordinator, Cubmaster, Cub Scouts
- Assistant Coach, Alexandria Little League
Education & Credentials
- BS, Construction Science and Management, Kansas State University
- Fluent in Spanish