Thomas Lee is a Vice President in Trammell Crow Company’s Capital Markets Group. He is responsible for identifying, sourcing and securing capital relationships to support Trammell Crow Company’s development and investment business throughout the country.
Lee previously worked at Boston Properties (New York, NY) and Trammell Crow Company (Houston, TX) where he was responsible for identifying, analyzing, and originating ground-up development and value-add investment opportunities. Prior to Trammell Crow Company he served as an Assistant Vice President for Barclays Capital in the High Yield and Distressed Credit Group.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- NAIOP New York Chapter – Treasurer, Executive Board of Directors
- NAIOP National Forum – Developing Leaders
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Member
- Ironman Tri-Athlete
Education & Credentials
- Georgetown University, MPS, Real Estate Development & Finance
- Georgetown University, BSBA, Finance
- LEED® Accredited Professional