Tom Bak is Senior Managing Director of Trammell Crow Company where he serves as a member of the firm’s Leadership Council, Operating Committee and Diversity and Inclusion Committee. In his capacity as Senior Managing Director, Tom is responsible for Trammell Crow Company’s Southern California – Newport Beach Development and Investment professionals. Under Tom’s leadership, the Southern California Development & Investment Group has completed, or is in the process of completing, the development of industrial, office, life science, medical office and brownfield projects totaling over 31 million square feet and representing investments of over $3.0 billion.
Tom began his career with Trammell Crow Company as a leasing agent. He has received numerous regional and national awards recognizing his achievements as a top leasing and development producer. In 1989, he became one of the youngest partners in the firm. In 1996, Tom became leader of the Southern California Development & Investment Group.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Past President, NAIOP, Los Angeles Chapter
- Board Member, NAIOP, Inland Empire Chapter
- University of California - Irvine, Center for Real Estate Advisory Board
- Full Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Education & Credentials
- University of California Los Angeles, MBA
- Amherst College, B.A.
Select Project Developments
- The Boardwalk
- I-215 Logistics Center - Amazon Fulfillment Center
- RUHS Medical Office Building
- Knox Logistics Center
Awards & Recognitions