G. Trevor Vietor is a Senior Vice President with Trammell Crow Company in Washington, DC. Since 2006, he has been responsible for acquisitions and capital markets outreach for the company in the MidAtlantic region, covering all property types. His career of over 30 years in the commercial real estate business has been extremely varied, as he has had direct experience in almost all types of commercial and residential real estate.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Trevor served as Chief Investment Officer for South Charles Investment Corp (SCIC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America that invested in equity-like ventures with select operating partners. He oversaw the placement of over $625 million of equity and helped raise and close South Charles Capital Partners I, LP Fund (SCCP) totaling $100 million, representing Bank of America’s first private equity fund for commercial real estate. He also served as Senior Vice President of South Charles Realty Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of NationsBank that was formed to manage and liquidate over $2 billion of non-performing real estate loans and OREO properties.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, NAIOP, Northern Virginia, DC|MD and Maryland Chapters
- Former President, The Real Estate Group
- Member, Board of Directors, First Tee of Washington DC
Education & Credentials
- Yale University, BA, History
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC
- McMillan Healthcare Campus
- Maryland Trade Center III
- The Dalton
- Medical Pavilion at National Harbor
- National Square