Will Parker serves as Principal in Trammell Crow Company’s (TCC) Northern California market. In this role, he is responsible for sourcing and overseeing industrial development opportunities throughout Northern California. During his tenure with TCC, Will has gained experience working across multiple western geographies and has established a development portfolio of industrial and office projects exceeding 6 million square feet. He has previously served on TCC’s Leadership Council and as a market leader.
In addition to his project work, Will serves as a mentor in TCC’s internal mentorship program, takes an active interest in MBA recruiting, and contributes as a member of TCC’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Steering Committee. His volunteer work has focused on at-risk youth and health care. He is a past Director of The Guardsmen, an all-volunteer organization that provides access to educational and outdoor activities for inner-city youth in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Prior to joining TCC, Parker served on the Quantitative Equity Portfolio Team at Wellington Management, LLP, in Boston. He also spent two years as a Commercial Construction Laborer in Seattle as a member of Local 242. While at the Tuck School of Business, Will was a 2007 recipient of the Arnold F. Adams, Jr. Award for Entrepreneurship.
- Trammell Crow Company – 2006 to Present
- Wellington Management, LLP – Boston, MA – 2000 to 2005
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, CFA Institute; Awarded CFA designation in September, 2004
- Past Director, The Guardsmen, a charitable organization benefiting at-risk youth in San Francisco, CA
- BUTTERFIELD 5 TECHNOLOGY PARK
Five advanced manufacturing buildings, approx. 410,000 square feet
- DIRIDON STATION
Two Class A TOD office buildings, approx. 1 MSF and a 325-unit luxury residential tower
- FIRST HILL MEDICAL PAVILION
222,000-square-foot medical office building
- FAIRFIELD INDUSTRIAL CENTER
205,000-square-foot industrial building
- FOSTER CITY MEDICAL PAVILION
40,000-square-foot medical office building
- [email protected]
Three advanced manufacturing buildings, approx. 563,000 square feet
- OAKS LOGISTICS CENTER
Three industrial buildings, approx. 1.3 million square feet
- REDWOOD TECH [email protected]
Five advanced manufacturing buildings, approx. 501,000 square feet
- SAN LEANDRO BUSINESS CENTER
Three industrial buildings, approx.. 553,000 square feet
- TRACY 205 LOGISTICS CENTER
606,000-square-foot industrial building
Education & Credentials
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH – M.B.A.
- Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT – B.A. in Economics, Spanish