TCC's Phoenix Business Unit Expanding
April 20, 2015
Senior Vice President Joe Ihrke and Development Manager Stephen Krager Join as Result of Project Development Growth in AreaPHOENIX, AZ – Trammell Crow Company, one of the nation’s leading developers and investors in commercial real estate, announces that Joe Ihrke and Stephen Krager have joined the Company’s Phoenix Business Unit.
- Corridors Industrial Park - TCC and joint venture partner Principal Real Estate Investors acquired a 16.19 acre land parcel located at SEC 23rd Ave and Alter Way in the Corridors master-planned business park in Deer Valley with plans to consist of four, Class A speculative industrial buildings. The Park will feature a combination of ramp-up and dock-high loading with clear heights ranging from 24-to-30-foot and is scheduled to begin in Q2 2015 and complete by the end of the year.
- Mach One – TCC and Prudential Real Estate Investors are developing a Class A, speculative office campus featuring two, two-story buildings totaling 210,000 square feet in Chandler, Arizona. Mach One will include two 105,000 square foot office buildings featuring centrally loaded plates with chevron layout, 6.5 per 1,000 parking ratio, 16-foot floor-to-floor heights, and 12-foot finished ceiling capability.
- Coldwater Depot Logistics Center, Phase 3 – TCC and joint venture partner Clarion Partners are constructing a 187,000-square-foot, Class A speculative, industrial building in Avondale, AZ. Construction is scheduled to be complete 2Q 2015. This is the third and final phase of the venture’s 66-acre master-planned Coldwater Depot Logistics Center industrial park.
- Park Ladera – TCC and Principal Real Estate Investors are nearing completion of a 219,000-square-foot industrial park situated on a 14-acre parcel in Deer Valley. The site will comprise of three buildings ranging from 65,000 to 84,000 square feet. Construction began late summer 2014 with all three buildings expected to be completed in 2015.
- Park Lucero – TCC and partner Artis REIT will complete Phase 1 this month of the Class A multi-phase industrial park in Gilbert, AZ., featuring six buildings totaling 618,000 square feet. The buildings feature a combination of buildings with dock-high, truckwell and grade-level loading, 24-to-32-foot clear ceiling height and an overall 2.1:1,000 parking ratio. Park Lucero Phase 1 can accommodate tenants from 5,000 to 88,000 square feet.
Trammell Crow Company
Trammell Crow Company (TCC) is a global commercial real estate developer and wholly-owned subsidiary of CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas. Founded in 1948, TCC has developed or acquired nearly 2,900 buildings valued at $75 billion and over 655 million square feet. As of September 30, 2023, TCC had $15.4 billion of projects in process and $14.5 billion in its pipeline. It employs 650 professionals in 28 major cities throughout the United States and Europe. The company serves users of and investors in office, industrial/logistics, healthcare, life sciences and mixed-use projects, as well as multi-family residential through its operating subsidiary High Street Residential. For more information visit www.TrammellCrow.com.