BUILD, ENGAGE, GROW
Multi-Disciplinary Focus, National ScopeAs the workplace rapidly evolves, owners and occupiers need a trusted partner to guide them into the future. TCC develops iconic offices and vibrant buildings where inventive design cultivates productivity, mentoring, and the sharing of ideas that accelerates growth and connectivity. Our professionals share best practices across markets, ensuring our developments anticipate shifting user demands for extraordinary architecture; flexible, healthy, and collaborative workspaces; forward-thinking amenities; and sustainable practices that support our ESG goals.
A Continuum of Opportunity
- Definition of needs
- Conceptual schedule and budget
- Feasibility and economic analysis
- Assembly of technical team
- Planning, design, and development
- Site reviews and due diligence
- Financial structuring and options
- Tax consultation and analysis
- Utilities review and negotiations
- Public presentations and negotiations
- Environmental reviews and remediation
- Land acquisition and negotiations
- Value engineering
- Construction management
- Tenant occupancy coordination
In the News
The joint venture partnership of MSD Partners, Trammell Crow Company (“TCC”), The Retail Connection, and Highland Park Village Associates (the JV) today announced that it has begun construction on its mixed-use development in the Knox Street neighborhood of Dallas, Texas.
Trammell Crow Company (TCC), a global real estate developer, has been ranked as the largest commercial development firm in the U.S. for the 10th consecutive year.
CBRE was selected as the exclusive leasing agent for The McMillan Center for Health & Research, a health, wellness, and research campus.
Get in Touch
Learn more about our industry leadership, operational perspective and socially responsible approach.